IDontEvenMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opal's GM Application

Go down

Opal's GM Application Empty Opal's GM Application

Post  unicorn Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:58 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------
IGN (in-game name): Unicorn
Name: Opal
Country and Timezone:United States, (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
----------------------------------------------------------

Provide brief background information about yourself: I'm chinese but I can speak fluent English. I just act all derpy because I'm cool like that. I'm in 7th grade and I like to create things. I'm really friendly once you get to know me Smile

Literacy is extremely important. How good would you say your English is?:
It's pretty good when I have to be serious.. But when I don't have to be serious, I act weird.

How long have you been playing IDEMS? How well do you think you know the server?: I've been playing since the last day of March. I know it pretty well and I guess I can go around helping others.

How often can you be available in-game?:
Monday (4:00-5:30), Tuesday (4:00-6:30), Wednesday (4:00-6:45), Thursday (4:00-7:00), Friday (4:00-7:10), Saturday (9:00-7:00 *I'll be pretty much free all day), Sunday (4:00-9:00) *Note: This is approximately when I will be available. No guarantees.

How much staff experience have you had? Explain what your duties were, and how you managed your job (provide screen shots if available):
I didn't really have staff experience, but I did hop servers a lot. I hosted many events by being a guest. I really think IDEMS is a great server, so I want to help contribute to it.

What kinds of benefits can you offer the server? Elaborate:
I can make people feel welcome and I'm great at explaining things. I can also help host events.

Would you call yourself "mature?" Define "mature" in your own words and explain why you think you are/aren't mature: Mature is when you're in control, and you know what people around you want. You do what they want so they can look at you in a good way. I would call myself mature. I know my limits.

If chosen, what will you do as a staff member?: If I was chosen as a staff member, I would probably help people with the system, and also host events for fun. If I could, I would troll around.

How confident do you feel about getting the position?: I feel confident-ish. I've been to many servers before, and I know what a good/bad GM is like.

Why should we select you above other candidates? Explain:
I'm smart. Even though I may not act like it all of the time, I know what I do.

Will you follow all of the staff rules? How?:
Yeah, I know how to follow rules. I may mess up a few times, but that's just because I'm still kind of new to things.

How will you deal with hackers, dupers and/or other offenders?:
I will warn them, and on the second time, depending on what they're doing, they might be jailed/banned.

Being a part of the staff comes with responsibility. How will you react if you are demoted due to abuse of powers, inactivity, and/or ignorance?:
I will be upset at first, because I usually don't go that far. But then my spot will be open for others to enjoy the experience.

How do you cope with your emotions when you are feeling sad, angry, or upset?:
I would usually just go outside for a walk, or hang out with my friends that make me happy.

Are you respectful towards others, as well as mindful of them? How so?:
Yes, I notice their feelings. I don't ignore them, I deal with what I do and I try not to hurt others.

Will you be willing to risk your character's life in the Hunger Games Event for this position? (Please answer seriously)
(This is a serious event coming to the server):

Um, I don't really know what this is about, but I guess so. Smile

Other (optional): I like llamas.

Last edited by unicorn on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I FORGOT TO BOLD .)

unicorn

Back to top Go down