IDontEvenMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amily's GM Application ~

Go down

Amily's GM Application ~ Empty Amily's GM Application ~

Post  Amily Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:56 pm

IGN (in-game name): Pegasus
Name: Amily
Country and Timezone: United States, (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
----------------------------------------------------------

Provide brief background information about yourself:
I'm from Cambodia but mixed w/Malaysian and Arabian. Raised in California (which I hate because it doesn't snow in the area I live in). I'm in 8th grade and I didn't go to preschool because I am awesome. I like potatoes, turtles, and my pet guinea pig, Timmy. And I'm on Team Ratchet with Diane.
'Nough said.

Literacy is extremely important. How good would you say your English is?:
I would say it's really good. I type stupidly sometimes on purpose but of course I wouldn't consider doing that as a GM.

How long have you been playing IDEMS? How well do you think you know the server?:
I've been playing since 3/31. It's a short time period but I think I know the server and how it works pretty well.

How often can you be available in-game?:
Weekdays: 4:00/4:30pm - 12:00am
Weekends: Saturday - 1:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday - 9:00am - 12:00am

How much staff experience have you had? Explain what your duties were, and how you managed your job (provide screen shots if available):
None. This is the first time I've applied to anything like this. I'll learn. <3

What kinds of benefits can you offer the server? Elaborate:
I can help with questions, find bugs or glitches, and host events a lot. I can also make sandwiches.

Would you call yourself "mature?" Define "mature" in your own words and explain why you think you are/aren't mature:
The definition of mature: Knowing what's right/wrong, being responsible, and doing what would only make something better.
I think I'm mature and although I can be really childish, I know my limits though.

If chosen, what will you do as a staff member?:
I'll do what GM's are supposed to do.
Host events, help other players, find issues throughout the server and tell others, and continue to do things that I do already like helping newer players that are new to IDE and/or private servers.

How confident do you feel about getting the position?:
I am confident about getting the position and I know you can count on me to do what is needed to be done.

Why should we select you above other candidates? Explain:
Because I'm Amily and you love me. Just kidding. I can actually help out if needed and not just walk around like GMs on other servers. I'm actually quite organized, on top of things, and I don't get sidetracked easily. I keep track of what I'm supposed to do and make myself promise that I won't abandon my duties because if I'm not doing them, who else is going to for me? I take everything into thought before it's done which is not always the case with others. Also, I'll make sure to come on as much as possible and tell others when away for a longer period of time than supposed to be.

Will you follow all of the staff rules? How?:
Sure. Maybe I'll screw up once or twice, but on accident. I learn from my mistakes and don't make them again. I know that I won't abuse the privileges that I'm given.

How will you deal with hackers, dupers and/or other offenders?:
Give them 2 warnings and then ban/jail them.

Being a part of the staff comes with responsibility. How will you react if you are demoted due to abuse of powers, inactivity, and/or ignorance?:
I SHAN'T BE DEMOTED. I know I can be a bit abusive and ignorant but I wouldn't take it THAT far. But if I am, it would probably benefit others, so if I get demoted for that it's alright. I'd be kind of sad but I wouldn't think of quitting or complaining to others.

How do you cope with your emotions when you are feeling sad, angry, or upset?:
I take walks. And then come back in the house after 2 minutes because my neighborhood is ghetto. I don't take it out on people/tell anyone if it makes them sad/angry/upset too.

Are you respectful towards others, as well as mindful of them? How so?:
Depends if they are respectful towards me as well. If so, then of course. If not, then I would probably still show respect, but much less. And yes, I take everyone into mind and am cautious with my actions knowing they might affect other people.

Will you be willing to risk your character's life in the Hunger Games Event for this position?:
Heck yes. I would feel kind of disappointed if I died first though (which I probably will). As a matter of fact, I would be disappointed if I died at all at anytime. But the experience would probably worth it.

Thanks for reading. [:
Amily
Amily

Back to top Go down