IDontEvenMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derrick's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Derrick's GM Application  Empty Derrick's GM Application

Post  Derrick Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:36 pm

IGN (in-game name): Derrick
Name (you don't need to include your last name): Derrick
Country and Timezone: United States of America PST
----------------------------------------------------------

Provide brief background information about yourself:
I'm a seventeen year old high school student in the state of California. I am a very easy going and chill person. I'm somewhat of a geek, as I love Fairy Tail and cars. I could talk for hours about them.

Literacy is extremely important. How good would you say your English is?:
I would say my English is very good. It is the only language I can speak, read, and write at a college level.

How long have you been playing IDEMS? How well do you think you know the server?:
I've been playing IDEMS from the very beginning (not including BETA). I know the server fairly well. I've participated in all types of events, I have experienced most of the glitches in the server and I know how to bypass them, and i have interacted with a fair amount of the community.

How often can you be available in-game?:
For a certain period in May and beginning of June I would not be available as much as I would like. I have an AP test, SAT, and Finals during that period. Otherwise I will be available for about five hours each day. If there is a period of time I am not available, I will contact another GM to inform them of my absence.

How much staff experience have you had? Explain what your duties were, and how you managed your job (provide screen shots if available):
I have had no experience prior to this application.

What kinds of benefits can you offer the server? Elaborate:
The benefits I can offer would be monitoring our community and making sure everyone abides by the rules. I would also offer assistance by testing new maps, mobs, items, etc... I would also do events, every time i am logged on, for the server to keep our community abuzz.

Would you call yourself "mature?" Define "mature" in your own words and explain why you think you are/aren't mature:
My definition of maturity is having the judgment of when or when not to be serious. I would call myself mature, for I know how to demonstrate appropriate behavior to any situation.

If chosen, what will you do as a staff member?:
As a staff member I would provide my input and ideas on how to improve our server. I would also help other staff members during events or testing in any way I can. I will also provide my services to the community as well.

How confident do you feel about getting the position?:
I feel fairly confident on getting this position.

Why should we select you above other candidates? Explain:
You should select me instead of any other candidate because I can provide my services for the IDEMS community on a mostly daily basis. I will be able to handle the responsibility of being a GM.

Will you follow all of the staff rules? How?:
Yes I will follow all of the staff rules. I would not want to risk losing my position as a GM, because I did not adhere to the rules. I would make sure I understand the staff rules so that I do not break one of them.

How will you deal with hackers, dupers and/or other offenders?:
If i see a hacker/duper with my own eyes, I would ban them on the spot if I have that authority. If I do not have that privilege then I would report it to a GM that can ban them. If there are reports of a hacker/duper I would investigate it first to see if the claims are true. Any other offenders I would give warnings to. If they continually break the rules, then I will discuss with other GMs on any disciplinary action.

Being a part of the staff comes with responsibility. How will you react if you are demoted due to abuse of powers, inactivity, and/or ignorance?:
Initially I would not be quite pleased, but then again who would? However I would understand the decision of whoever demotes me, for the well being of the server is the first priority.

How do you cope with your emotions when you are feeling sad, angry, or upset?:
I talk it out with one I can trust. It's better to let out your frustrations instead of keeping them bottled in within ones self.

Are you respectful towards others, as well as mindful of them? How so?:
Yes I am respectful of others and their own opinions. Personally I have had experience with disrespect for my beliefs and race. We all have our own personal beliefs but we should respect the beliefs of others whether we agree or disagree. I would want to be treated with respect for my own individualistic beliefs and I'm sure everyone else in the server does too. I uphold this in my daily life which will include IDEMS.

Will you be willing to risk your character's life in the Hunger Games Event for this position? (Please answer seriously)
It depends. If the position was guaranteed, then yes I would risk it. If it isn't then the chances of me risking my character is about 60%. However that is mainly due to the amount of time I have put into the character as it has 1.5k Rebirths.

Derrick

Back to top Go down

Derrick's GM Application  Empty Re: Derrick's GM Application

Post  Adrian Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:10 pm

I'd rather be #1 on the rankings than lose it for a GM position f3 Derrick's GM Application  208799393
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Derrick Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:23 pm

yeah but it's screwing with school when you need to constantly rebirth.

Derrick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down