IDontEvenMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Josh's Coder Application (Fish)

Go down

Josh's Coder Application (Fish) Empty Josh's Coder Application (Fish)

Post  Josh Tue May 29, 2012 11:38 pm

Brief note before you read this, Since there was no coder application i ended up just taking the normal GM Application
Other Side-note: I know Java in general I have to get used to how Maplestory is set up since i have not looked at the source in some time.

IGN (in-game name): Fish
Name (you don't need to include your last name): Josh
Country and Timezone: United States Eastern Timezone
If im not on: MSN: zeldatutman@hotmailcom or add me on skype: Joshy426
----------------------------------------------------------

Provide brief background information about yourself: I like to code on my free time just for a hobby which is usually GUI's and some of a game ive been working on but outside of the computer i play hockey and stuff like that.

Literacy is extremely important. How good would you say your English is?: I would say my english is pretty good seeing that im from america and know english well. Out of 0/10 id say about an 9.5 in my opinion.

How often can you be available in-game?:
I can be on from when i get home from school till i go to bed so like 2:30 PM - whenever i want to go to bed. or on weekends just whenever needed unless i have work or go outside with friends.

How much coding experience do you have?:
I have been learning java for about 2 1/2 years now and now its kind of a hobby for me to be doing.

What kinds of benefits can you offer the server? Elaborate:
I can do some NPC's and some other things i know java which is the base of Maplestory pretty much and Java Script so im good on that, So pretty much ask and ill try my best to get it for you.

If chosen, what will you do as a staff member?:
Code.

How confident do you feel about getting the position?:
Pretty confident since there are no other applications.

Why should we select you above other candidates? Explain:
There are no other candidates so yea...

Will you follow all of the staff rules? How?:
Yea, By following them

How will you deal with hackers, dupers and/or other offenders?:
If there hackers i would ban then same with dupers but if there like glitchers or scammers I would warn them then get to the point when I have to ban them.

Being a part of the staff comes with responsibility. How will you react if you are demoted due to abuse of powers, inactivity, and/or ignorance?:
I dont think this will be me but, I will probably just be ok with it and go on playing the server as usual.

Will you be willing to risk your character's life in the Hunger Games Event for this position? (Please answer seriously)
(This is a serious event coming to the server)
Yea sure, I liked the movie ill help with the event also if needed

Josh

Back to top Go down