IDontEvenMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyle's GM App

Go down

Kyle's GM App Empty Kyle's GM App

Post  kjh1998 Fri May 11, 2012 5:15 pm

Hi,
IGN:Kyle
Name: Kyle
Country and Timezone: Usa and Eastern

Provide brief background information about yourself: Im 13 Almost 14. Im American and Italian.(Half Italian). Im in 7th grade. (Its becasue of my birthday Razz) I love animals, I have a dog Very Happy. Im a good reader even though i dont like it at all.LOL. My parents got divorced so every other weekend i go with my dad till sunday.:/

Literacy is extremely important. How good would you say your English is?: My English is perfect. Sometimes i spell somethings wrong but i correct them if i see them.

How long have you been playing IDEMS? How well do you think you know the server?: I've been playing for almost a month. I know the server well.

How often can you be available in-game?: Weekdays 3:00pm To 9:30pm
Weekends: What ever time i get up( Like 11) To 12:00 pm or later depending on how tired i am.

How much staff experience have you had? Explain what your duties were, and how you managed your job (provide screen shots if available): Ive been a Gm three times. (3 Gms). My duties where to help the server and find bugs, glitches, and make the people happy Smile

What kinds of benefits can you offer the server? Elaborate: I can help people and find bugs. I can also give tips to the staff for better gameplay Very Happy

Would you call yourself "mature?" Define "mature" in your own words and explain why you think you are/aren't mature: Im mature. I can act like im a kid sometimes but i dont often. In my words Mature is Knowing whats right and whats wrong.

If chosen, what will you do as a staff member?: I would host events. I would help people and answer any questions. And do what a gm does Very Happy

How confident do you feel about getting the position?: Only a lil. Im not good at applying for stuff.

Why should we select you above other candidates? Explain: I think because ive been a gm a few times and know what to do and how to do it.

Will you follow all of the staff rules? How?: Yes. I would follow them because thats what a gm needs to do.

How will you deal with hackers, dupers and/or other offenders?: First i warn them. Then i leave ( Not really go into hide). Then if see i them do it again. If they do thats when i ban them.(Or jail if we have one)

Being a part of the staff comes with responsibility. How will you react if you are demoted due to abuse of powers, inactivity, and/or ignorance?:I will take it absoutly fine. I understand i did something wrong.

How do you cope with your emotions when you are feeling sad, angry, or upset?: If im really upset and i know im that upset. I will log off and come back on when i cool down Smile

Are you respectful towards others, as well as mindful of them? How so?:Yes, i am respectful. I respect everyone even if they hate my guts. Yes i am mindful to other people.Smile

Will you be willing to risk your character's life in the Hunger Games Event for this position: Yes. i would. Even if i lost i would just say gg and move on Smile

Thanks for reading Very Happy

kjh1998

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum