IDontEvenMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

clumsy's Awsome GM App

Go down

clumsy's Awsome GM App Empty clumsy's Awsome GM App

Post  clumsy Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:40 am

clumsy's GM App.

IGN: clumsy
Name: Lizzie(Online Name)
Country & Timezone: USA & PST(-3:00)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About Me:
I am home schooled and I live with my aunt due to my parents deaths. I am enrolled in challenging classes and have a 4.8 GPA. Although I am a goody tooshoos I still play MS from 3:00PM to 9:00PM so you can always expect me to be online.

Literacy: I speak fluent english as well as spanish so if there are spanish speakers only out there I am able to translate instructions of how to play an event, answer questions,etc.

How long have you been playing?Although ive only been playing a few days I am well rounded and can adapt to a new server easly. I learn things fast and my memory is amazing.

How often can you be available in-game? I am available from 3:00PM-9:00PM on weekdays and on weekends i am on almost the whole day unless i have some sort of speacial occasion then I will be mostly free.

How much staff experience have you had?I have been a GM four times in PalangianStory, ToyStory,MetalCoreMS and DoodleStory as well as owned my own server.
clumsy's Awsome GM App 1128xo7clumsy's Awsome GM App 212alac( Im pretty good at catching hackers as well.clumsy's Awsome GM App 289k02rclumsy's Awsome GM App Fc67om

What kind of benefits could you offer the server?I am well behaved as well as a funny person. I know when I have to be serious and I am always helpful. I am able to host events answer questions and help with players problems.Ex: People may be complaining for an event and some GMs are busy and therfore I am able to host an event. Ex2: Many people have questions everyday and I would like to take part in that role of serving for the server.

Would you call yourself mature?Define mature.Mature-a person who is serious and knows when to joke around and when its not a laughing matter.Most people think they are mature while saying jokes about people and being disrespectful. I am mature because I am respectful to everyone no matter if they hate me of they are bothering me. I can be funny at times but when its not a laughing matter I will get serious.

If chosen what will you do as a staff member?PARTY!!!Just Kidding, I would try to help the server advance in any ways possible. I am currently working on the banner for the forums so I know that will be helpful draw people in. I will also make players smile and just do my job and be beneficial in any way possible.

How confident do you feel about getting this position?I dont want to sound concieded but I fell very confident especially since I had a lot of experience in this topic I think I would best fit this position.

Why should we select you above other candidates?Not only because I am well trained in this art but I am also mature and well sticked to the rules so I wouldnt be a problem to the staff. I am also a fast learner and I enjoy helping out others. Although many of us applicants are similar, I diffrentiate because I know how to keep players on the right track , am well at catching hackers, and I also a fun person. I am sure that I am best for this position.

Will you follow the staff rules?Like i mentioned before I am a Goody Two shoes and so I stick by the rules , since there pretty much explanatory I dont know how you could possibly break such easy to follow rules. Even with friends I wouldnt break the rules, I know how its important to be fairly to the community.

How will you deal with hackers, dupers and/or other offenders?I am really good at catching hackers but my proceduers for these corrupted players are:
Ban:
1)hacking(swim ,speed hacking,item vac, dmg hacking)
2)duping if you catch someone duping and you can prove it ban them

Punishments(Warning):
1)abusing glitches
2)swimming in FM only
3)disrespecting GM

Being a part of the staff comes with responsibility. How will you react if you are demoted due to abuse of powers, inactivity, and/or ignorance?Although I dont think I will get demoted, I will act responsible since its my responsibilty to my job correctly if I get demoted then its my own fault and so I have to take the responisiblity and man up.

How do you cope with your emotions when you are feeling sad, angry, or upset? I dont really take my emotions out in the world so you guys wont have to worry about me being some kind of diva or little mrs drama queen.

Are you respectful towards others, as well as mindful of them? How so?Of course I am respectful , I give each person their own privacy and I know when to joke around with them and when to act serious. I like to get to know the players on the server so i can adjust to their liking that is why i always respect a person wether its their personality, actions,etc

Will you be willing to risk your character's life in the Hunger Games Event for this position? (Please answer seriously)Yes, this movie really inspired me and ofc I would put my character on the line for this position because this position means so much to me. I love this server and I want to be a part of it as much as possible.

Other
clumsy's Awsome GM App 2ur83vd
This is a forum banner I made for my old server. As you can see im kinda good at GFX so I would be an excellent addition to the staff.

clumsy's Awsome GM App 20hvzf8
Thats me and thanks for taking a look at my GM App. Hope you enjoyed it!
clumsy
clumsy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum