IDontEvenMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luigifan1442 App

2 posters

Go down

Luigifan1442 App Empty Luigifan1442 App

Post  luigifan1442 Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:51 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------
IGN (in-game name):Luigifan1442
Name (you don't need to include your last name):Nathan
Country and Timezone:-6 Central time
----------------------------------------------------------

Provide brief background information about yourself:Well im just some kid who started play GMS about 4 years ago and got in to Privet servers 3 years ago and have played on the servers Affinity,Farmer story,Classic Story,etc so i have know how to get around i have even befriended a few mods on affinity *wean it was up* and have hosted events there and even almost made mod there but besides that im a really nice guy and i know how to help in any way i can!

Literacy is extremely important. How good would you say your English is?:really good

How long have you been playing IDEMS? How well do you think you know the server?:about 2 months and i really like the server so far

How often can you be available in-game?:about any day after school hours

How much staff experience have you had? Explain what your duties were, and how you managed your job (provide screen shots if available):Well like i said in a old server i played i have hosted a event and how i would manage my job i would help around as much as i can and fix as many thing i can!

What kinds of benefits can you offer the server? Elaborate:Well like i said i will help as much as i can and even some custom things i know about that you guy don't have so ya....

Would you call yourself "mature?" Define "mature" in your own words and explain why you think you are/aren't mature:Well im Mature in a way where im not talking about my junk and lady parts but some times i am wean needed or some thing,,,,only bad words i have used are crap and a F bomb once,.......

If chosen, what will you do as a staff member?:help user,find bug that no one else has seen,try to make the server i bit better for every one

How confident do you feel about getting the position?:not very confident cuz this is turning out to be a bad app

Why should we select you above other candidates? Explain:Well im will be online wean you need me on,im happy to help wean ever needed,i will help fix bug if needed,i can get along with just about any body,i know my way around the server really well and i know how things work in the server!

Will you follow all of the staff rules? How?:i will follow all of them to my best will

How will you deal with hackers, dupers and/or other offenders?:Report them/ban them with help from other mods

Being a part of the staff comes with responsibility. How will you react if you are demoted due to abuse of powers, inactivity, and/or ignorance?:i will be fine with it i wont go crazy and be like WTF?! i would just be cool with it.

How do you cope with your emotions when you are feeling sad, angry, or upset?:im in upset that offen but wean i am i just cheer my self up with some funny video on youtube or some thing.

Are you respectful towards others, as well as mindful of them? How so?:i am im nice to every one and don't be like "hahaha you suck nub >Smile" in Never like that!

Will you be willing to risk your character's life in the Hunger Games Event for this position? (Please answer seriously)
(This is a serious event coming to the server) Maybe

Other (optional): i like pie :3

Last edited by luigifan1442 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editing some things)
luigifan1442
luigifan1442

Back to top Go down

Luigifan1442 App Empty Re: Luigifan1442 App

Post  Brandy Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:53 am

Smile Nice application
Brandy
Brandy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum