IDontEvenMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Design.

4 posters

Go down

Forum Design. Empty Forum Design.

Post  aly Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:23 am

What are your suggestions? Colors, themes, banner. Any ideas, post them below. I will take them all into consideration when I re-do the forum design. So that way everyone is happy. Smile
aly
aly

Back to top Go down

Forum Design. Empty Re: Forum Design.

Post  Eric Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:42 am

More nudity.

Eric

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandy Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:13 am

Huh, weird. I posted something here but seemed to have disappeared. Anyway, what I basically said was:

Awesome job on the forum design! Looks a lot better than the old, bot-ridden forum Smile
I'd just like to suggest a few things though:

Maybe put a lighter colour than the really grey colour that I see in the background. I can't read the texts on those background that well... I really like the light grey though.

I don't think you need to confuse the sub forum section with the different types of hedgehogs. They're nice and specific but there seems to be two hedgehogs for most threads for me and the difference between the read, unread, etc. seem a little too small.. I liked the main forum's character usage though, it was simple and clear.

Just my thoughts Smile
Brandy
Brandy

Back to top Go down

Post  aly Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:22 am

Brandy wrote:Huh, weird. I posted something here but seemed to have disappeared. Anyway, what I basically said was:

Awesome job on the forum design! Looks a lot better than the old, bot-ridden forum Smile
I'd just like to suggest a few things though:

Maybe put a lighter colour than the really grey colour that I see in the background. I can't read the texts on those background that well... I really like the light grey though.

I don't think you need to confuse the sub forum section with the different types of hedgehogs. They're nice and specific but there seems to be two hedgehogs for most threads for me and the difference between the read, unread, etc. seem a little too small.. I liked the main forum's character usage though, it was simple and clear.

Just my thoughts Smile

Thank you for your ideas. Smile I have changed to these colors temporarily because it appeared the last colors I had were too bright for some users. I will put your thoughts into consideration.
aly
aly

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandy Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:38 am

aly wrote:
Thank you for your ideas. Smile I have changed to these colors temporarily because it appeared the last colors I had were too bright for some users. I will put your thoughts into consideration.

heyy don't mention it Smile Hmmmm, about the bright colours.... I may have sparked some arguments between you and Adrian,, I'm sorry Sad
I think there were just some miscommunications though: I was just talking to Adrian about how everything looked spanking new but the texts were hard to read because it was white. From there, I think Adrian talked to Kevin because he thought Kevin was in charge of forum design, and it spiraled down from there from what I know. Adrian didn't tell me much about it but I just wanted to apologize if I offended you in suggesting different colours. Also, I KNOW Adrian didn't mean any offence when he talked to Kevin because he told me that he would have talked to you directly if he knew you were in charge and he felt bad about it afterwards.

I hope that cleared some things up Smile
Brandy
Brandy

Back to top Go down

Post  aly Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:51 am

Brandy wrote:
aly wrote:

heyy don't mention it Smile Hmmmm, about the bright colours.... I may have sparked some arguments between you and Adrian,, I'm sorry Sad
I think there were just some miscommunications though: I was just talking to Adrian about how everything looked spanking new but the texts were hard to read because it was white. From there, I think Adrian talked to Kevin because he thought Kevin was in charge of forum design, and it spiraled down from there from what I know. Adrian didn't tell me much about it but I just wanted to apologize if I offended you in suggesting different colours. Also, I KNOW Adrian didn't mean any offence when he talked to Kevin because he told me that he would have talked to you directly if he knew you were in charge and he felt bad about it afterwards.

I hope that cleared some things up Smile

No Problem. I didn't have an issue with suggesting different colors. My issue was with the way he said it, and the vulgarities he expressed. I talked to Adrian though and we will be doing the forums together. Smile
aly
aly

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandy Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:00 am

Glad it's resolved Smile
I'm waiting for an epic forum haha Wink
Brandy
Brandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaizie Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:01 pm

How about changing the size of the sprite heads? Or just changing them completely.
It looks a little clustered for me.

Also, the color scheme should be lively, not too bright, or too dark. I'm sure Adrian will give a really nice color scheme.
Kaizie
Kaizie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down