IDontEvenMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to NOT get negative AP, and getting your MSI :3

Go down

How to NOT get negative AP, and getting your MSI :3 Empty How to NOT get negative AP, and getting your MSI :3

Post  Xerath Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:13 pm

So guys, you might have heard that your ability points can become negative; and you've heard correctly!! Personally it happened to me twice; I was extremely frustrated at this. But after became a GM I thought I'd help my fellow players and made a guide on the best way to not get negative stats and have them maxed so you can receive your MSI!

*NOTICE* DO NOT AUTO ASSIGN ANY STATS OR YOU WILL END UP WITH 999 EACH STAT, if you're stats HAPPEN to go negative @fmnpc>Reset said negative stat.!!!

Max stats is 32767, although you would want every point in str and dex, THIS ISN'T A GOOD IDEA!!!! The reason why people get negative stats is because they max their str and dex and when they rebirth and level it ADDS an extra 45 AP thus going over AP cap.
How to NOT get negative AP, and getting your MSI :3 Maxx

The ideal amount of stats while training
Str:32500
Dex:32500 (ignore the 4)
Int:32766(for getting MSI)
Luk:32766(for getting MSI)
How to NOT get negative AP, and getting your MSI :3 Ideal

Once you have the "ideal" stats, rebirth once and get to 200 again so you have 945 AP to spend OR if you have 945 AP already, ADD the extra 945 AP to make EVERY STAT 32766, and then you can make your MSI Very Happy
How to NOT get negative AP, and getting your MSI :3 Msi

I cannot take credit for this I only made the guide, dasdas told me about the ideal stats and such. So please thank him and not me Smile!
Enjoy IDEMS<3

Xerath

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum